Looking for work can be tough. That’s why we’re debunking these four job search myths so you can get back to work as soon as possible. Myth 1: You Don’t Have to Market Yourself for a Job Chances are you aren’t the only one applying to a job and,...
Now Staffing Logistics Workers
At Labor Finders, we know great logistics personnel are essential for keeping the supply chain flowing smoothly. Count on us to place skilled and reliable logistics professionals in your company, and you’ll see firsthand how Labor Finders can meet all of your operational needs and boost your productivity. Always on time … Always on budget … That’s how we serve our customers.
Logistics & Transportation Staffing Services:
- Clean-Up and Maintenance Staffing
- Data Entry, Dispatch and Inventory Clerk Staffing
- Driver's Helpers, Yard Driver and Forklift Operator Staffing
- Material Handler, Loader, Unloader and Mover Staffing
- Machine Operator Staffing
- Mail Clerk, Picker and/or Packer Staffing
- Production Supervisor Staffing
- Returns Processor and Scheduler Staffing
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk and Stock Clerk Staffing
- Tagger/Pricer, Verifier and Warehouse Staffing
- ... And many more!
Do you need to fill a logistics job not listed above? Our service capabilities are constantly expanding, so please contact us or inquire within your local Labor Finders office at any time. Whatever the role, we'll work hard to find the personnel with the skill sets you're looking for.