Corporate Social Responsibility
What Is Corporate Social Responsibility?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an ethical framework which suggests an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. From a business perspective, it can be defined as the consistent commitment to behave in an ethical manner and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of company’s employees and their families—as well as local communities, the environment and society as a whole.
Labor Finders’ mission is to deliver a flexible workforce to our clients while providing employment opportunities for our temporary employees. As we focus on matching workers to our clients' needs, we are compelled to assist charitable organizations in the communities we serve. We strive to be a good corporate neighbor to the communities where we live and work.
Labor Finders Corporate Social Responsibility programs has been recognized on both the national level and in each of the 200 communities we service throughout the United States.
The American Staffing Association (ASA) has honored Labor Finders for its commitment to our on-going and numerous CSR endeavors by awarding our company with their prestigious CARE Award for our initiatives in the communities that we serve.
Through these CSR programs we have become recognized as a respected ASA staffing firm; one that businesses choose to work with and a company where our employees want to work.
Partial List of Labor Finders CSR Endeavors:
- Soup or Bowl: Feeding the Homeless
- Labor Finders and the Shriners Come Together to Donate Computers
- Safety First: Sun Up to Sun Down (twice)
- Sharing and Caring with His Children (twice)
- Labor Finders Day: Free golf to benefit a rural children’s charity
- Assisting the tornado ravaged communities of Oklahoma City and Moore OK
- Labor Finders and the Arbor Day Foundation: Celebrates Arbor Day and Earth Day (twice)
- Not Just Lunch: Feeding and finding jobs for the homeless in Sacramento, CA (ASA Care Award winner)
- Cedar Rapids, IA: Labor Finders collections the communities environmentally sensitive trash for Earth Day…Bring in your trash and get free breakfast