Safety is Labor Finders Top Priority: Labor Finders is Participating in National Work Zone Awareness WeekApril 07, 2023
Palm Beach Gardens, FL—For Labor Finders the oldest and largest privately held industrial staffing company in the United States safety is always a top priority and the company is emphasizing its commitment to worker safety by participating in the 2023 National Work Zone Awareness Week (NWZAW) from April 17 to April 21. NWZAW is an event that takes place across the United States, with partnerships between state Departments of Transportation (DOT), national road safety organizations, government agencies, individuals, and private companies. The theme for the 2023 NWZAW campaign is You play a role in work zone safety…Work with Us.
The safety and well-being for Labor Finders workers is paramount and is accomplished by instilling and adhering to highly important work-site safety guidelines for its workforce. These safety guidelines will not only ensure a safe working environment for its workforce but is much appreciated by both its clients and its workers.
Labor Finders prides itself on its branch staff to regularly visit all work-site locations to ensure that their workers will be in a safe working environment.
Prior to any worker going out to a jobsite the Labor Finders branch staff stresses workers adhere to the following guidelines:
- If the job calls for special personal protective equipment (PPE) you must always wear all necessary equipment. Labor Finders will supply safety equipment as needed.
- If the employ notices an unsafe working condition to immediately report it to the branch staff and to their onsite supervisor.
- Take appropriate breaks to prevent fatigue. Maintain your hydration. Being dehydrated can also lead to fatigue.
- Make sure the area that you are working at is clean from clutter and free from spills which can lead to potential risk.
- Make sure to wear gear that will protect you from the eliminates and always wear sunscreen.
- Always follow worksite rules and protocol.
Motorist and bicyclist should always use caution while approaching a construction work zone and adhere to the following:
- Stay alert.
- Slow down.
- Use caution.
- Follow the signs.
- Signs and flaggers will direct you through work zones. Expect changes in traffic patterns as a project progresses.
- Watch out for workers and slow-moving equipment.
- Allow extra space between your vehicle and the one in front of you.
- Expect speed limits to vary in work zones.
- Enhanced fines of up to $500 may be levied for speeding in a work zone.
- Be patient. Crews are working to improve the safety and comfort of your travels.
- Never change lanes in a work zone.
Labor Finders believes that when everyone: workers and motorists come together to learn and observe proper work zone guidelines, the benefit is safety for all.
About Labor Finders International:
Since 1975 Labor Finders International, Inc., a franchise company, is the country’s oldest and largest privately held industrial labor staffing company in the United States. For fourteen consecutive years, Labor Finders has received top honors in the ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Client competition, giving Labor Finders the exclusive Double Diamond Award. Labor Finders operates almost 200 offices nationwide with a strong tradition of leadership as the country’s top name and resource in the business of temporary industrial staffing. Labor Finders is a proud member of the American Staffing Association (ASA).
Labor Finders strength comes from the commitment of locally operated staffing offices that consistently satisfy their customers, while demonstrating their core values everyday: Respect, Appreciation and Safety. The mission is simple: treat temporary employees and customers fairly.
Note to Media:
To schedule an interview with a local branch manager, first please contact Celina Klee the Public Relations Manager at Celina.firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-273-8226. For more information on Labor Finders, please check out the Labor Finders International, Inc. website at www.laborfinders.com.