Staffing Industry Analysts Recognizes Jeff Burnett for a Second Straight YearOctober 13, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
CONTACT: Celina Klee
Labor Finders International, Inc.
- Labor Finders: Jeff Burnett named to 2014 Staffing Industry Analyst's Staffing Top 100 List
- Labor Finders: Wins the ASA Voice Award for their Company Identification
- Labor Finders: WinsInavero'sBest of StaffingFor Five Consecutive Years: 2010 - 2014
- Labor Finders: Receives the Exclusive Diamond Award from Best of Staffing
- Labor Finders: Rated Significantly Higher Than The Industry Average
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL-Staffing Industry Analysts released its annual North American Staffing 100 list of some of the most influential people in the staffing industry. This is the fourth year publishing the list of industry leaders, who have influenced the world of contingent work. Jeffrey Burnett, President/CEO of Labor Finders, named for the second consecutive year to the prestigious Staffing 100 list, a selection of the most influential people in the staffing industry.
The Staffing 100 list does not rank individuals, but profiles the movers and shakers who have made a difference to the industry. Jeff Burnett, is part of this elite group made up of strategists, entrepreneurs, CEO's and lawyers, to mention a few.
The editorial team at Staffing Industry Analysts reviews the nominations and makes the final determination of who makes the list. "We review the nominations carefully and accept recommendations from all quarters of the industry. It could be someone working at a staffing firm or VMS provider, a contingent workforce manager, a compliance expert - the field is wide open, as long as the nominee has influenced people's perception of talent and how it can be used. The list does not rank the individuals, but profiles the movers and shakers who have made a difference to the industry. The list includes entrepreneurs, CEOs, strategists, lawyers and more," stated editorial.