Need Additional Warehouse Workers While Operating During COVID-19?
Is your warehouse experiencing a sudden spike in business due to the spread of COVID-19? Would extra warehouse workers on your team make life a little bit easier?
We're here for you.
With slowing down the spread of COVID-19 quickly becoming a top priority in our country, the demand for essential products is at an all-time high. This means warehouse managers all over the country are experiencing the same recruiting problems you’re dealing with in your business. In unpredicted and unexpected times like this, when manpower is needed most, it is crucial that your warehouse is fully staffed and prepared to respond quickly.
Here's How We Can Help:
- Tap into our expanding network of talent so you can get workers quickly.
- Interview and screen all candidates to make sure they meet your job requirements.
- Handle all administrative paperwork like taxes, worker's compensation, and taxes.
- Be a trusted partner throughout this stressful time so you don't have to face this recruiting problem alone.
We can provide you essential warehouse workers such as:
- Warehouse clerks
- Forklift Operators
- Shipping and Receiving Clerks
- Assembly Line Workers
- Loaders and Unloaders
- And More!
How We Help Businesses Like Yours
At Labor Finders we are 100% dedicated to putting you first. Which is why our 300,000+ serviced clients consider us the best at staffing.
Voted the Best
As an 11-time consecutive winner of ClearlyRated Best of Staffing, and with 40+ years of experience in employee and employer pairing, we are the best at what we do.
Leave the paperwork to us! We handle: Payroll, State and Federal taxes, W2's, Workers' Compensation, unemployment claims, advertising and more.
Finding the right employee has never been easier. We interview and screen all candidates to make sure they meet all of your job your requirements.