Superintend for Construction - Richmond, VA
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 20-6-7499
Are you interested in working in an exciting industry? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with co-workers, clients, and superiors? We want to work with you!
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Working with various hand and power tools.
- Performing administrative tasks as assigned.
- Working safely and efficiently on the job site. .0
- Performing other various tasks as assigned.
You will need to have the following: :
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, endurance, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Wear protective equipment/gear as necessary (glove, eyewear, hard-hat, steel-toes, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.