Stagehand - Port Charlotte, FL
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Job Type: Temp
Helping set up chairs, tables and tents for events
Stagehand responsibilities may include the following:
- Setting up and moving around props and other equipment
- Testing and inspecting lighting and sound equipment
- Building sets using hand and power tools
- Cleaning the stage in-between performances
- Assisting performers with their props and costumes
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, demonstrate initiative and work independently.
- Ability to lift objects over 20 lbs.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Customer service skills - dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills - learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills - avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork - partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Rewarding career - opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: