Solderer - Doraville, GA
Location: Doraville, GA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-62-5490
Do you like working in production? Do you like working with your hands and big metal toys, tools and machines? Do you learn quickly and take pride in a job well done? Are you looking to gain and enhance your skills in a trade offering lifelong work opportunities in diverse areas of the economy? Well, if any of this describes you, then we’d love to talk to you about a Solderer position.
Solderer responsibilities may include the following:
- Using equipment like a soldering iron or torch to assemble products.
- Studying blueprints, sketches, or specifications and calculating dimensions to be soldered.
- Inspecting structures or materials to be soldered and monitoring the welding process to avoid overheating.
- Maintaining equipment and machinery.
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
You will need to have the following: :