Scheduler - Orlando, FL
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-77-11608
Are you interested in handling important information, and making a business run? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with co-workers, clients, and superiors? If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as a scheduler could be the right fit for you.
We’re searching for a professional Scheduler to carry out a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s administrative activities.
Scheduler responsibilities may include the following: :
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Managing the daily schedules of office personnel
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Maintaining contact lists
- Booking travel arrangements
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Providing general support to visitors
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaising with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests/queries from senior managers
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary would be a plus
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.