Sanitation – Restaurant - Hospitality Job in Kissimmee, FL
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job Type: Temp
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced restaurant with a chance to learn the business from the inside out? Here’s a chance to serve as an integral person to making sure an restaurant runs smoothly and safely.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as a Restaurant Sanitation Worker could be the right role for you.
Restaurant Sanitation Worker responsibilities may include the following:
- Regularly cleaning dining tables, chairs, counters, and other high traffic areas in the dinging area.
- Dismantling, cleaning, and then reassembling cooking equipment.
- Washing and drying dishes, utensils, and serviceware.
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen and dining room floors.
- Performing other cleaning and sanitizing tasks as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow directions and sanitation guidelines.
- High School degree.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: