Runner or Order Puller - Huntsville, AL
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 17-9-6686
Do you like working in a fast-paced warehouse? Are you detail oriented with an eye for quality? Are you good at packing and inspecting items? And do you take pride in a job well done? Well if these skills, interests, and abilities describe you, then we’d love to talk to you about an Order Puller position.
Order Puller responsibilities may include the following:
- Locating and pulling products for customer orders
- Packing up customer orders.
- Driving forklifts or electric pallets to move and pick out products for customer orders.
- Tracking incoming and outgoing products, merchandise, and supplies.
- Keeping a safe and clean working environment.
You will need to have the following: :
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions..
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: