Quality Control Inspector - Warehousing Job in Spartanburg, SC
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 16-6-4941
Are you detail oriented with an eye for quality? Are you good at packing and inspecting items? And do you take pride in a job well done? Well if these skills, interests, and abilities describe you, then we’d love to talk to you about a Quality Control Inspector position.
Quality Control Inspector responsibilities may include the following:
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing products, merchandise, and supplies for damages and/or defects.
- Inspecting the assembly line making sure it’s operating according to company standards and procedures.
- Making sure workers are using production equipment correctly and safely.
- Writing and submitting inspection reports.
- Training workers in company policies, procedures, and quality standards.
You will need to have the following: :
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions..
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: