Project Administrator - Durham, NC
Location: Durham, NC
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 37-75-7605
Are you interested in organizing a project, handling important information, and making a business run? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with co-workers, clients, and superiors? If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as a Project Administrator could be the right fit for you.
We’re searching for a professional Project Administrator to carry out a variety of project administrative tasks.
Project Administrator responsibilities may include the following: :
- Breaking down projects into manageable and trackable tasks.
- Organizing and scheduling project meetings
- Taking and distributing detailed meeting minutes
- Tracking project expenses.
- Preparing and distributing regular progress reports
- Monitoring project progress and addressing any potential problems or concerns.
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external project stakeholders
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as project admnistrator
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree; additional qualification as a Project Administrator would be a plus
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.