Process Engineer - Valdosta, GA
Location: Valdosta, GA
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job Ref Code: 9-5-3298
Do you like working in industrial production? Do you take pride in your work… getting the job done on time… and providing a vital service? If so, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity as a Process Engineer.
Process Engineer responsibilities may include the following:
- Designing industrial processes and systems
- Testing and updating industrial processes and systems using simulations and analyzing data.
- Creating documentation for the industrial processes they design.
- Performing risk assessments.
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as a medical biller or a similar role.
- Familiarity with design programs like CAD or AutoCad.
- Good math skills, a sharp eye for detail, and an analytical mind.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- People oriented and results driven attitude.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year