Office Assistant - Administrative Job in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 11-1-14717
We need a reliable Office Assistant to help with running the organization and daily administrative operations.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to handle various office support tasks. This person will be comfortable working with a high level of attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Office Assistant responsibilities may include the following:
- Organizing office and assisting associate to optimize efficiency.
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner.
- Creating and updating records, ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Scheduling and planning meetings and appointments.
- Monitoring supply levels and handling shortages.
- Resolving office-related malfunctions and responding to requests or issues.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Performing receptionist duties when needed.
You will need to have the following:
- Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant, or in another relevant role.
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
Less than 1 Year