Mixer Operator - Light Industrial Job in Sanford, FL
Location: Sanford, FL
Industry: Light Industrial
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-78-7535
Do you like working with machines? Do you learn quickly and take pride in a job well done? Are you looking to gain and enhance your skills in a trade offering lifelong work opportunities in diverse areas of the economy? Well, if any of this describes you, then we’d love to talk to you about a Mixer Operator position.
Mixer Operator responsibilities may include the following:
- Setting up and operating machines that mix things such as chemicals, food ingredients, or building materials.
- Reading and processing work orders.
- Maintaining mixing machines to make sure they are always in working order.
- Collecting samples of mixed materials for quality control testing.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders.
- Basic understanding of math
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 50 to over 100 lbs.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: