Inventory Assistant - Warehousing Job in Chula Vista, CA
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 37-58-3974
Do you like working in a fast-paced, active environment? Are you detail oriented with an eye for quality? Are you good at packing, unpacking, and inspecting items? And do you take pride in a job well done? Well if these skills, interests, and abilities describe you, then we’d love to talk to you about an Inventory Assistant position.
Inventory Assistant responsibilities may include the following:
- Loading and unloading products and merchandise.
- Assisting with the receiving, logging, and tracking of inventory.
- Assisting with establishing inventory flows and processes.
- Performing inventory controls and maintaining high standards for quality.
- Maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Working with inventory software, databases and systems.
- Keeping a safe and clean working environment, optimizing the use of space
You will need to have the following: :
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions..
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: