Inside Sales Representative - Administrative Job in Melbourne, FL
Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-19-7899
Looking for on-the-job training to advance your career while getting paid? Do you have a knack for sales? Do you enjoy working with customers?
We’re looking for inside sales staff who are responsible for working with clients throughout the sales process. If you’re familiar with this work and can handle it with skill and care, then is role has your name on it!
Inside Sales staff responsibilities may include the following: :
- Generating sales leads using methods such as cold calling and in-person meetings.
- Following-up with current and dormant customers.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents.
- Meeting office sales goals.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution.
- Staying informed about company services.
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers.
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven customer support experience or other experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of exceeding quotas.
- Strong phone contact, handling skills, and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Communication skills - provide information to supervisors and co-workers by phone, in writing, or in person.
- Customer service skills - dealing with multiple customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Independence - Work independently and make your own decisions to meet your responsibilities.
- Teamwork - partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Staying active - the job will keep you busy throughout the day.
- Rewarding career - opportunities for advancement to move into advanced skilled positions, supervisory or management roles.
Less than 1 Year