Hydroblaster - Environmental Job in Pasadena, TX
Location: Pasadena, TX
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 21-15-634
Are you a quick learner who’s good at performing cleaning tasks? Do you prioritize the safety of your co-workers and yourself? Well if you have any of these skills, interests, and abilities in you, then we’d love to talk to you about a great opportunity as a Hyrdoblaster Technician.
Job responsibilities may include the following::
- Operate pressure washing equipment
- Transporting hydroblasting equipment to and from the job site.
- Inspecting hydroblasting equipment.
- Working safely and efficiently on the job site.
- Performing other various tasks as assigned.
You will need to have the following: :
- Experience using and maintaining hydroblasting equipment.
- Experience disposing of hazardous materials
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, endurance, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Wear protective equipment/gear as necessary (glove, eyewear, hard-hat, steel-toe shoes, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors, co-workers, and external partners to carry out job logistics and daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to pick up a wide variety of useful skills.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for advancement to supervisory or management roles.
Interested applicants will be asked to present genuine, unexpired documentation that verifies their identity and employment authorization to work in the U.S.
Labor Finders is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each of Labor Finders available positions have unique physical and mental requirements. Labor Finders will provide additional information consistent with our obligations under The Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA).