Grain Processing Worker - Baltimore, MD
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 28-1-10658
Are you interested in working in the food processing industry? Are you detail oriented with an eye for quality? Do you take pride in a job well done? Well if these skills, interests, and abilities describe you, then we’d love to talk to you about a Grain Processing position.
Grain Processing Worker responsibilities may include the following:
- Operating and maintaining grain processing equipment.
- Ensuring the grains coming into the plant meet quality standards.
- Cleaning and processing grain.
- Bagging and loading up processed grain.
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year
You will need to have the following: :