General Laborer - Construction Job in Tampa, FL
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-80-8971
The job responsibilities may include the following:
- Manually moving freight, stock, or other materials.
- Cleaning and preparing a job site as well as loading and delivering materials.
- Setting up and taking down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
- Helping carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
- Working outdoors in all kinds of weather or indoors without heating or air conditioning.
- Adhering to safety standards and maintaining safe storage areas.
- Ensuring the machines, equipment, and components receive proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Obtaining required technical knowledge to use various tools or computerized machines.
You will also need to:
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Wear protective equipment/gear as necessary (glove, eye-wear, hard-hat, steel-toes, etc.)
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to pick up a wide variety of useful skills.
- Teaching & mentoring skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for advancement to supervisory or management roles.
Less than 1 Year