General Laborer - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Job Ref Code: 3-2-1873
Are you a quick learner who’s good at performing a variety of tasks? Can you be ready to work at a different workstation from one day to the next? Do you prioritize the safety of your co-workers and yourself? Well if you have any of these skills, interests, and abilities in you, then we’d love to talk to you about a great opportunity as a General Laborer.
The job responsibilities may include the following:
- Manually moving freight, stock, or other materials.
- Cleaning work spaces as well as loading and delivering materials.
- Using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Safety training and certification for handling dangerous substances and chemicals.
- Completing on-the-job training programs, working with a mentor, and learning basic job and safety principles.
- Adhering to safety standards and maintaining safe storage areas.
- Performing tasks that may include assembly, inventory, pulling product, and/or parts inspections
- Obtaining required technical knowledge to use various tools or computerized machines.
- Carrying or lifting heavy objects as well as squatting, kneeling, bending, or crawling in awkward positions.
You will also need to:
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, end
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active - This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills - provide information and coordinating with supervisors, co-workers, and external partners to carry out job logistics and daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity - a chance to pick up a wide variety of useful skills.
- Teaching & mentoring skills - helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career - opportunities for advancement to supervisory or management roles.