Foreman - Kissimmee, FL
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-76-3692
Do you like working in construction? Are you very organized and know how to run projects? Do you take pride in your work… getting the job done on time… and providing a vital service? If so, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity as a Foreman.
Foreman responsibilities may include the following:
- Creating construction project schedules
- Creating the construction project budget and making sure the project stays on budget.
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to construction crews.
- Supervising construction crews on the project site.
- Making sure the construction project stays on schedule.
- Inspecting the construction site for safety and health violations.
- Tracking the inventory of products, materials, and other assembling supplies.
- Coordinating with managers, superintendents, engineers, architects, and other project stakeholders.
- Proven experience as an assistant superintendent, foreman or a similar role.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good math skills, a sharp eye for detail, and an analytical mind.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
You will need to have the following: :