Eviction Mover - Property Maintenence Job in East Ridge, TN
|Location:||East Ridge, TN 37412|
|Job Ref Code:||17-1-8223|
Are you good at getting things safely in and out of homes, apartments, buildings, vans, and trucks? Can you carefully pack and wrap items to protect them in a move? Do you like working in different locations from day to day? Well, if you have these skills, interests, abilities and take pride in a job well done, then we have an opportunity for you as an Eviction Mover!
Eviction Mover responsibilities may include the following: :
- Moving furniture, household goods, and other various items as required.
- Removing trash and other broken items at the landlord’s discretion.
- Labeling cartons, inspecting items for defects, and keeping records of items packed.
- Wrapping and packing household goods to prevent damage from moving.
- Disassembling furniture.
- Using special machinery such as forklifts or moving dollies for heavy items and navigating stairs.
- Driving moving trucks as well as keeping track of mileage and fuel purchases.
You will need to have the following: :
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be continually attentive and mindful of your surroundings to keep yourself and co-workers safe.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.