Electronic Assembler - Douglas, GA
Location: Douglas, GA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 9-10-925
Do you like working in electronic production? Do you take pride in your work… getting the job done on time… and providing a vital service? If so, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity as an Electronic Assembler.
Electronic Assembler responsibilities may include the following:
- Gathering parts and materials for electrical products according to company blueprints and design.
- Taking any measurements prior to assembling.
- Putting together various electrical products using hand and/or power tools.
- Operating and maintaining equipment necessary to the electrical assembling process.
- Tracks the inventory of products, materials, and other assembling supplies.
- Testing finished electrical products to make sure they’re working properly prior to leaving the assembly line.
- Have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, depth perception, and the ability to concentrate on job responsibilities.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to understand and communicate information. English language is also essential.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Carry or lift heavy objects and to squat, kneel, bend, or crawl in awkward positions.
- Work late or overnight shifts, if needed.
- Staying active — This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills — provide information and coordinating with supervisors and co-workers to carry out daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity — a chance to learn a wide variety of skills and industry knowledge.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training and advancement to supervisory, management and skilled positions.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
You will need to have the following: :