Electrician Helper - Theodore, AL
Location: Theodore, AL
Job Type: Full Time
Looking for a job leading where you can learn diverse skills and find multiple career paths? Well if you’re good with handling a variety of physical tasks and different tools, know your way around a worksite, can prioritize safety, and take pride in your work then we have a great opportunity for you as a helper.
The job responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting craft workers with their duties.
- Following construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers.
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards.
- Performing general cleanup of job sites following completion of work.
- Driving trucks to a job site to obtain or transport supplies and equipment.
- Loading or unloading building materials to be used in construction.
- Building or taking apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures.
- Digging trenches, backfilling holes, or compacting earth to prepare for construction.
- Assisting the workers by bringing materials to or away from the professionals.
- Lifting heavy materials as well as using carts and dollies to transport from one area to another.
- Operating or tending to equipment and m
What you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active - This job will keep you busy and constantly moving throughout the day.
- Communication skills - provide information and coordinating with supervisors, co-workers, and external partners to carry out job logistics and daily responsibilities.
- Learning opportunity - a chance to pick up a wide variety of useful industry-related skills.
- Teaching & mentoring skills - helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career - opportunities for advancement to supervisory or management roles.