Data Entry Clerk - Administrative Job in Orlando, FL
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-77-12000
Are you interested in organizing an office and handling important information? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with co-workers, clients, and superiors? If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as a Data Entry Clerk could be the right fit for you.
We’re searching for a professional Data Entry Clerk to carry out a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s administrative activities.
Data Entry Clerk responsibilities may include the following: :
- Entering and updating company data into spreadsheets and databases
- Making sure entered data and database are backed up periodically
- Check and verify reports for accuracy
- Assisting in preparing regular reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintain office policies and procedures
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary would be a plus
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
Less than 1 Year