Collections Specialist - Jacksonville, FL
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-16-8442
Are you the analytical and methodical type with experience in working with client accounts? Do you possess integrity and strong organizational skills? If this describes you, then you just might be the right candidate for the Invoice Specialist role!
Invoice Specialist responsibilities may include the following:
- Receiving and processing incoming payments as well as issuing refunds.
- Updating client accounts with received and missed payments.
- Maintaining accurate client account records.
- Working with customers to resolve overdue accounts and answering account questions.
- Coordinating with the collections department on delinquent accounts.
- Assisting in preparing billing and accounting reports
- Assist customers with payment plans.
You will need to have the following: :
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Good math skills, a sharp eye for detail, and an analytical mind.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- People oriented and results driven attitude.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job: