Clean-Up Crew - Janitorial/Cleaning Job in Fredericksburg, VA
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 20-2-4732
Are you a strong worker who takes pride in their work? Do you have a talent for making things sparkle à and the ability clean up a mess like itÆs nobodyÆs business? Are you good at getting things in order and making sure the job is done right? If this sounds like you, then we have a great opportunity for you as a Clean-Up Crew Worker!
The job responsibilities may include:
- Cleaning assigned locations on a daily basis.
- Blowing off sidewalks, sweeping walkways/hallways, and removing any trash.
- Removing all trash, leaves, cigarette butts, paper, bottles and any miscellaneous items.
- Emptying trash cans by removing liner and replacing cigarette butt containers.
- Logging the work done at each location.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and organizing areas like rest rooms, offices, closets, corridors, guest areas and stairwells.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors and carpets within designated areas.
- Using snow blowers, floor buffers, and carpet cleaning equipment and other small machines
- Dusting, polishing, and cleaning all furniture and accessories.
- Washing windows and mirrors, removing stains or marks.
- Checking for damages to property, notifying managers of needed repairs, and making minor repairs.
- Moving or lifting heavy supplies and equipment.
What you may gain while on the job:
- Communication skillsáù providing information to supervisors and co-workers by phone, in writing, or in person.
- Building Relationships ù providing service to others and working in a non-competitive environment.
- Independence ù Work independently and make your own decisions to meet your responsibilities.
- Teaching & mentoring skills ù helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Staying active ù Keep yourself actively moving throughout the day.