Cart Attendant - Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 37-74-65125
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced supermarket environment with a chance to learn the business from the inside out? Here’s a chance to serve as an integral person to making sure customers have the best shopping experience.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as Cart Attemdamt could be the right role for you.
Cart Attendant responsibilities may include the following:
- Retrieving shopping carts from cart stalls in store parking lots.
- Assisting customers with taking their groceries out to their vehicles.
- Bagging groceries as needed.
- Cleaning up spills, shelves, and store entrances.
- Stocking shelves and assisting with inventory as needed.
- Answering customer questions and directing them to the appropriate departments.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Physical ability to push and pull carts as well as be on one’s feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School degree.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year