Carpenter - Dublin, GA
Location: Dublin, GA
Job Type: Temp to Hire
We are looking for a qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of wood and carpentry materials, will work with little supervision, and follow all health and safety standards.
If you can handle this and work in diverse settings, producing quality workmanship with pride, then is role is for you!
Carpenter responsibilities may include the following:
- Reading blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed.
- Cutting, shaping, and smoothing lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Building window frames, walls doors, staircases, and frame buildings from raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Laying out floorings, roofing, or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Inspecting places and conducting repairs or maintenance.
- Building scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Erecting, leveling, and installing building framework with the help of rigging hardware and cranes.
- Inspecting and replacing damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Instructing and directing laborers and other construction helpers.
You will need to have the following:
Must have several years Experience