Bouquet Assembler - Escondido, CA
Location: Escondido, CA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 37-52-3534
Are you passionate about floral arrangements and creating beautiful products? Do you have great hand dexterity and an eye for detail? Then a job as bouquet assembler may be right for you!
Bouquet Assembler responsibilities may include the following:
- Assemble floral bouquets and other floral products according to company designs.
- Taking inventory of flowers and other floral products.
- Keeping the bouquet assembling area clean.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Basic understanding of math
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stand and walk, lift and/or move up to 50 to over 100 lbs.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year