Bi-lingual Receptionist - Administrative Job in Kissimmee, FL
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job Type: Temp
Are you interested in organizing an office, handling important information, and making a business run? Do you have good interpersonal skills and like interacting with co-workers, clients, and superiors? Are you fluent Spanish speaker? If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, then a job as an Bi-lingual Receptionist could be the right fit for you.
We’re searching for a professional Bi-lingual Receptionist to carry out a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s administrative activities.
Bi-lingual Receptionist responsibilities may include the following: :
- Greeting, directing, and providing general support to visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assisting in preparing regular reports
- Developing and maintaining a filing system
- Updating and maintain office policies and procedures
- Ordering office supplies and researching suppliers
- Maintaining contact lists
- Booking travel arrangements
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients
You will need to have the following: :
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary would be a plus
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
- Staying active — the job will keep you busy and moving throughout the day.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.