Ballot Verifier - Alexandria, VA
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 20-1-9282
Looking for a way to get involved in your community’s election process? Do you have great a great attention to details and organizational skills?
If this sounds like your kind of work then we have a great opportunity for you as Ballot Verifier!
Ballot Verifier responsibilities may include the following:
- Reviewing ballot votes received in the elections center
- Counting and verifying ballots accurately.
- Delivering mailed-in ballots
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Operating ballot scanning equipment
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong counting and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year