Ballot Opener - Administrative Job in Montgomery, AL
Location: Montgomery, AL
Job Type: Temp
Job Ref Code: 25-4-4158
Looking for a way to get involved in your community’s election process? Do you have great a great attention to details and organizational skills?
If this sounds like your kind of work then we have a great opportunity for you as Ballot Opener!
Ballot Opener responsibilities may include the following:
- Opening up ballot votes received in the elections center
- Counting mailed in ballots accurately.
- Delivering mailed-in ballots
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong counting and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Customer service skills — dealing with multiple customers, co-workers, and superiors.
- Enhanced communication skills — learning how to talk to diverse sets of customers, co-workers and superiors.
- Problem solving and crisis management skills — avoiding and resolving potential negative customer experiences.
- Teamwork — partnering with co-workers and supervisors to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Teaching & Management skills — helping train and prepare new employees for the job.
- Rewarding career — opportunities for training, advancement to supervisory or management roles, and those with prior experience increase their chances of getting promoted or earning higher pay.
You will need to have the following: :
Your GainWhat you may gain while on the job:
Less than 1 Year