Are you comfortable taking a “hands-on” approach to your work? Can you thrive in a manufacturing setting and a handle a wide range of duties from assembling parts, loading, and unloading machines to soldering, quality control, cleaning, and maintenance? Are you good with using different hand tools and equipment to get the job done?
If this sounds like your kind of work then we have a great opportunity for you as Production Worker!
Responsibilities may include the following:
You will need to have the following:
- Starting assembly and production machinery at the beginning of a shift.
- Monitoring equipment and ensuring products are assembled properly.
- Making sure workstation is clear of hazardous materials.
- Addressing problems with production equipment and machinery, fixing as necessary.
- Cleaning equipment and keeping factory floor clean.
- Assembling product parts by hand.
- Using power tools to solder, weld, drill, and attach parts.
- Observing and removing faulty parts from assembly line.
- Inspecting assembled products and ensuring they are up to quality standards.
- Affixing labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packaging completed products and preparing for shipment.
- Unloading, organizing, and stocking shipments.
- Reporting issues or problems to supervisors.
- Following all safety guidelines and wearing safety gear (such as goggles, gloves, and helmets).
- Ensuring all production deadlines are met.
- Ability to interpret equipment gauges and monitors.
- Knowledge of the structure and function of production equipment.
- Ability to identify problems or malfunctions with machinery and equipment.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work carefully and efficiently in potentially dangerous conditions.
- Familiarity with all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to use power tools safely and effectively.
- Good time management skills.
- Physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
- Physical dexterity to work with small and delicate product parts.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.